CONTROL THE FUTURE. WE DO.
SITECH is proud to present Trimble's next generation machine control: Trimble Earthworks. Trimble and SITECH bring machine technology to the next level.
The Trimble® Earthworks Grade Control Platform offers groundbreaking features for all machine types. It is designed to help you do more in less time.
State-of-the-art software and hardware give operators of all skill levels the ability to work faster and more productively than ever before.
The intuitive software was created in collaboration with construction equipment operators around the world, so the interface is optimised for ease-of-use and productivity.
TRIMBLE TD510 / TD520
The Trimble 10-inch TD520 and 7-inch TD510 displays are the premium solution to ensure the best user experience with the Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform.
- Sunlight-readable, optically bonded LCD with capacitive multi-touch interaction
- Android operating system for easy software extensibility
- Powerful quad core processor platform with dedicated graphics processor
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity
- Quick release RAM mounting for daily theft protection removal
All in One App!
It will not get easier than this.
Supports 3rd Party Android Devices. Easy access to all functionalities. Three touches on the display and you are already there.
You no longer have to search for functions and settings. Swipe, zoom and click. Simple and intuitive.
You will have easy access to instruction videos and other help if needed. Trimble Earthworks is probably the market's most easy-to-use software for operators.
- Landscape and Portrait modes
- 3D Views
- Configurable - See what you want, how you want
- 60 Month software updates included
Earthworks Assistant App
The easier way to access critical Earthworks learning material and documentation.
Allowing for a shorter learning curve and less downtime for operators - the Trimble Earthworks Assistant stand-alone app consolidates and simplifies access to training guides and videos inside and outside of the cab.
The Earthworks Assistant App makes it easy to learn and troubleshoot using an Android cell phone, even from remote sites.