GNSS Receivers and Antennas for Marine Construction
Marine construction presents its own unique challenges and requirements. No matter how complex your project, Trimble has high performance positioning systems and software to help you meet and exceed them.
Features and Benefits
Trimble offers a range of GNSS receivers, antennas and sensors for marine construction that provide meaningful data for vessels and machines performing onshore, nearshore and offshore construction.
Precise GNSS Data and Multiple Real-Time Correction Options
Trimble GNSS receivers for marine construction provide real-time positioning, heading along with pitch and roll, delivering the precision required on a variety of construction projects. All Trimble GNSS receivers for marine construction can use a wide variety of correction sources including Trimble CenterPoint RTX to get down to centimeter level accuracy.
Trimble GNSS receivers for marine construction include an integrated 4G/LTE cellular modem, making them easy to be used as an internet gateway for file transfer (including construction design files) and remote support.
Powerful Software for All Stages of Construction
Trimble Business Center is used to create construction designs and to process hydrographic survey data—which are easily transferred to Trimble Marine Construction software so the operator has accurate, real-time 3D visualization of the dredging process.
MPS566 Modular GNSS Heading Receiver
The Trimble MPS566 is a high accuracy, dual-antenna, GNSS heading receiver with advanced connectivity that delivers highly accurate positions and orientation from a wide variety of GNSS correction sources.
- Maximum connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, UHF radio, cellular modem and two MSS satellite correction channels
- Use base-station-free VRS onsite and communicate with the receiver via the internet and SMS
- Use the receiver as a data access-point on the vessel to download design files or for immediate remote support
- Combining the receiver and heading in one uses less power and requires less cabling, ideal for small spaces
R750 GNSS Modular Receiver
The Trimble R750 GNSS Modular Receiver is the perfect option for contractors that require a high accuracy base-station for marine construction, features include:
- Tracking all known GNSS constellations in challenging marine environments
- Multiple options for corrections sources including satellite-based, internet and radio
- Internal radios for less cabling
- Upgradeable accuracy levels to fit your requirements
SPS356 L1 Beacon Receiver
The Trimble SPS356 GNSS Beacon receiver is the next generation L1 Beacon receiver that is capable of using RTCM DGNSS (multi-constellation) corrections when available. The SPS356 includes Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Bluetooth capabilities, expanding system integration and connectivity options.
The SPS356 is an ideal solution for a wide range of marine construction applications including:
- Positioning (tugs / anchors)
- Rock and material placement
- Nighttime bridge operations
- Bathymetric survey
The SPS356 includes Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Bluetooth capabilities, expanding system integration and connectivity options. Using Wi-Fi, the SPS356 can be accessed using any device with an Internet browser, including smartphones or tablets, for configuration and monitoring.
BX992 GNSS Receiver
The Trimble Marine BX992 is a dual-antenna multi-frequency GNSS receiver with precise heading capability. The Marine BX992 comes standard with GPS, QZSS and GLONASS installed.The BX992 provides scalable precisions up to centimeter accuracy position in a compact package. By integrating the latest GNSS technology from Trimble, it provides robust high accuracy positions and orientation. It offers MSS L-Band support for Marinestar or Trimble RTX services so the BX992 delivers precise position without the use of a base station.
Dual Antenna Input
The dual antenna input provides precise heading compared to single antenna systems which have difficulty determining position relative to the object of interest, especially when dynamics are low.
Rugged, But Flexible Interface
The BX992 offers easy integration and dependability. The BX992 is built to perform reliably and rigorously in harsh environmental conditions.
- 2 x 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Marinestar/RTX Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Scalable accuracies to Centimeter level positions
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
- Rugged IP67 Enclosure
- Other constellations available via upgrade
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.