Features and Benefits
Trimble Marine Construction systems are flexible, high-performance positioning systems that meet the unique needs of marine construction on both simple and complex projects.
Trimble Marine Construction systems help dredge operators improve productivity and efficiency. The operator has a real-time view of the dredge chain and barge in plan and profile views. Displays include the bottom bucket chain wheel, buckets, under and over dredge limits against the surveyed and design surfaces.
- Robust and reliable solutions maximize uptime
- Dredge tolerance visualization provides guidance for accurate, efficient dredging productivity
- Integrated dredge and surveying functions in one package
Real-Time Visualization and Monitoring
See real-time views of the dredger in plan and profile views displaying the buckets, design depths and color-coded Digital Terrain Model (DTM). The DTM highlights the high and low spots relative to design and is updated in realtime tracking the progress of the dredging work. The views are updated in real time using the defined bucket tip position and width. A built-in calibration function allows for easy calibration of the chain wheel, ladder and buckets.
- Continuous data logging for as-building and volume reports
- Precise RTK for tide and heave
Real-Time Seafloor and Design
Up/down indicators show the operator the exact distance to the seafloor and design depth during movement. The software supports complex 3D designs.
Sonar imaging for underwater visualization
Add eyes below the water with Teledyne Marine sonars for real-time data visualization.
Multiple monitors with independent layouts can be tailored to the needs of the dredge operator. A color-coded plan view and 3D view highlights high and low spots. The surface DTM is updated in real-time, registering the progress of the dredging work showing depth, differential and production models all updated according to the progress of the dredge chain.
- The Administrator can configure the screens for a specific workflow/user and lock it down for the operator
- Import or build project design and survey models in the office or field for operations
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.