SNM451 Connected Site Gateway
The rugged SNM451 will give you all the location, run time and utilization information you need to allocate and remotely monitor the productivity of your light assets, site trucks and haul vehicles at an affordable price point.
Features and Benefits
The rugged and affordable SNM451 Connected Site Gateway communicates location, utilization, cycle times, and productivity of site assets such as smaller machines, site vehicles and haul trucks. Project owners, fleet managers and equipment rental companies can now get the critical information they need to more effectively allocate resources and improve the productivity of their mixed fleet.
The SNM451 offers flexible options to suit your asset reporting requirements. Start with basic location and utilization reporting, and add data on cycle times and load counts.
Location, Hours And Maintenance
- See where your equipment is, bill it to the correct project, and locate it for pickup, maintenance or refueling.
- Use site boundaries to create triggers for theft mitigation, inappropriate machine use and compliance with avoidance zones.
- Monitor machine hours to manage equipment maintenance and decrease equipment depreciation costs.
- Minimize idle time to help with fuel economy, and identify equipment that would be better utilized on other sites.
- Integrate report data into ERP or project management applications to automate data sharing and ensure accuracy.
- Reduce owning and operating costs with visibility to estimated fuel usage.
- Compare runtime hours, and working versus idle time to improve equipment utilization and increase productivity.
Cycle Times and Load Counts
- Monitor cycle times and load counts to track actuals against targets, and monitor job site productivity.
- Track load counts using proximity to ensure correct material movement, and use structural and non-structural materials in the correct site location.
- View individual machine performance or aggregate fleet data to see an entire site at a glance.
- Maintain production schedules by monitoring productivity against plan and making decisions in near real-time.
- Scheduled reporting of business-critical information for easier and more accurate billing.
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.